Hearts staged a 2-0 win over Algerian JS SAOURA in the first leg of the CAF CC play-off on Sunday at the Accra Sports Stadium courtesy Ibrahim Salifu’s diving header from Barnier’s brilliant cut-back pass in the 16th minute and Asubonteng’s carpet goal in the 73rd minutes.
Despite win, Hearts are are sulky and fail to overly jubilate for the win over their Algerian opposition1. Hearts Supporters are very calm, knowing what happened to them against Wydad Athletic Club and like how they are overly cautious now
1. Hearts Supporters are very calm, knowing what happened to them against Wydad Athletic Club and like how they are overly cautious now.
2. The game we watched yesterday JS Saoura came in for a draw or slim defeat in Accra knowing what they are capable of doing in Algeria but it didn’t happen.
3. They have scored 11 goals this season in the second half and we saw how they opened the game in the second half.
A better of that is what they will produced next Sunday in Algeria.
4. it’s an inspiration from the Wydad Athletic Club game for the Saoura’s but Hearts must be aware of the defensive organization because they were caught out of shape with the slight counter.
5. Kofi Kodzi playing full throttle was needless. He basically not productive except his superb free-kick which was parried for corner. His pass displacements were too many
6. Isaac Mensah’s sub off for Asubonteng was on point virtually saw no ball for the entire 70 minutes he lasted.
William Denkyi was okay surging forward and James Sewornu was shaky in the opening minutes.
It’s was the best for Salim in the deep lying role as he bossed the Midfield but could have seen a yellow card.
7. Goal Scoring is still a problem for Hearts of Oak though they create chances they need to work it out before the second League.
8. But in all Boadu must watch the game again.
He must also watch the Wydad Athletic Club game in Morocco to make all the necessary correction.
Follow Us On Facebook
The World Cup
/ 3 weeks ago
Qualifying from the world cup group stages is the most important thing – Asamoah Gyan to Black stars
Ex-Black stars captain Asamoah Gyan has urged the Black stars of Ghana to give...
2022 World Cup: We Can ‘Cause An Upset At Our Best’ Don’t Underestimate Us – Otto Addo Warns Opponents
Ghana’s interim trainer Otto Addo says their opponents will suffer a shock if they...
Former Blackstars headcoach Kwesi Appiah believes Ghana can qualify from the World Cup group...
Ghana has been drawn in Group H of the 2022 Qatar World Cup with...
The African League
/ 1 month ago
There were 60 and now, there are just eight. The cream of African football...
/ 1 month ago
OFFICIAL: Al Ahly SC Face Raja In Champions League As Simba Host Orlando Pirates In Confed. Cup, See More
The TotalEnergies CAF Champions League quarter-finals fixtures were revealed after the draw which was...
/ 1 month ago
The Zambia Super League will no longer present four clubs in the CAF Inter-Club...